- 96-well format eases plate setup if automation is not available
- Accommodates tube strips, which can be capped immediately after pipetting each sample
- Fast mode completes runs in less than forty minutes
- Optional standard mode facilitates use of standard length real-time PCR assays without changing thermal cycling parameters
- 5-color variable excitation enables multiplex assays
Convenient 96-well Format
The 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument minimizes the effort required to perform sample setup while also allowing the use of tube strips.
Intuitive Software to Run Pre-optimized Protocols
The 7500 Fast Dx instrument's Sequence Detection Software Security, Auditing, and E-Signature module offers the flexibility to develop assays and also run pre-optimized protocols for users operating in a secure environment.
Instrument Service and Support
The 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument is supported by our AB Assurance Service Plan for Diagnostics, which includes:
- Instrument Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, and Performance Qualification (IQ⁄OQ⁄PQ)
- Spectral calibration and software setup
- Emergency repair, including parts and labor, and OQ⁄PQ after any major part change
- Planned maintenance every 12 months
For in vitro Diagnostic Use. The 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument meets the requirements of the in vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Directive (98⁄79⁄EC). The CE IVD-registered 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument is for distribution and use in specific European countries only.
For in vitro Diagnostic Use. The 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR instrument is 510(k)-cleared (K082562). The customer is responsible for any validation of assays and compliance with any regulatory requirements that pertain to their procedures and instrument use.